Thursday, November 29, 2012

MEET MARY COOPER

"He gets his temper from his daddy.  He's got my eyes.  All that science stuff, that comes from Jesus."


"You know how your daddy used to say that you could only fish for so long before you gotta throw a stick of dynamite in the water?"


"Lord, Mary Cooper here coming to you from "Gomorrah", California."


"I love the boy to death, but he has been difficult since he fell out of me at the Kmart."





 
 "Leonard, the Lord never gives us more than we can handle.  Thankfully he blessed me with two other children who are dumb as soup."

(to Raj)  "I made chicken.  I hope that isn't one of the animals that you people think is magic."


(to Penny, about Sheldon's favorite dessert, cobbler)
Penny:  This is the best cobbler ever.
Mary:  It was always Sheldon's favorite - you know what the secret ingredient is?
Penny:  Love?
Mary:  Lard


Special thanks to Lisa TutB, guest blogger for today!  Thanks for the quotes

No comments: