Friday, June 10, 2011

MISS ME?

Well, this has been quite a week.  Let's list some things that have happened since I last blogged...

1.  Wienergate (Anthony Wiener admitting he sent lewd text messages of various body parts)
2.  Huge limb fell in my yard
3.  Mavericks leading the Heat in NBA Championship
4.  I have watched this weeks episode of "Game of Thrones" 3 more times
5.  Glen Beck announced he is starting his own network
6.  I predicted Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2012
7.  My Mom fell (she is ok just horrible bruising)
8.  Someone tried to steal the air conditioning unit at my brother's house in Auburn (hence Jimmy and I will be making a trip to the Loveliest Village on the Plains in the morning.
9.  My daughter got on to me for not blogging about her birthday! 

Happy, Happy, Happy 21st Birthday Rayray.  I miss you so much!  And Josh a little too! LOL

Christmas morning 2010.

No comments: