Friday, July 15, 2011

I AM NOT COMPLAINING....

...BUT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRAGGED THROUGH THE RINGER!

July has been a very stressful month for me.  Hopefully the second half of the month will be better.  I just must refuse to deal with any mental anguish!

Mom's move - stressful - check
Cussing out German POW - infuriating - check
Working on cleaning out Mom's house all weekends and most week nights - exhausting - check
Limb falling on house - frightening - check
Dealing with psychopathic sibling for 30 hours - irritating - check
Car repairs to the Malibu costing $1600 - depressing - check
Deductible for new roof $1000 - depressing part deux - check
Being able to use Mom's car then realizing it had a flat tire - priceless because hell, I just give up for now.

Have a good weekend.  I might hibernate!

No comments: