Friday, August 5, 2011

REMEMBER HER?

I have not laid eyes on my baby since the latter part of May!  I miss her so.  The good news is, she is coming home next week!  The GREAT news is, she received the e-mail below last night around 9:00 pm....


Rachel,


I am pleased to inform you that as our 2nd alternate I am able to offer you an open slot into the incoming Fall 2011 NMT Class. I have attached a modified acceptance letter and will need for you to send back to me the last page indicating your intent to enter the program. Congratulations!!

I will also be sending you an e-mail concerning our orientation sessions on Monday, August15th, 2011.

Sincerely,

Norman E. Bolus, MPH, CNMT
Director, Assistant Professor
Nuclear Medicine Technology Program
Clinical & Diagnostic Sciences Department
UAB School of Health Professions, Room 446
1705 University Boulevard, B'ham. AL 35294-1212
bolusn@uab.edu
(205) 934-3427
(205) 975-7302 (fax)

I am so proud of you, Boo!  And I can't wait to see you, and hold you, and pet you, and call you George!
 
Have a great weekend, All!  I know I will!

No comments: