Monday, December 7, 2009

DECORATING

I am having a hard time decorating for Christmas this year. It probably has something to do with me being fat, lazy, and tired. I did get the outside lights up yesterday. And I put up Rachel's Disney tree in the den. Well, I put the tree up and the lights on, she will decorate it tonight.

I asked her last night if she didn't want to put her own lights on this year. This was a big step for me because, you see, I am a fanatic about the tree lights. I have to have a lot (I mean a lot) of lights and they have to be on there just right. Jimmy said one year my tree was a fire hazard! Anyway, when I asked Rachel if she wanted to do the lights (only on her little tree - never on the big family tree) her response was, "No. I won't do lights until I am 25."

Not sure what the significance of the age is, but she was pretty adamant!

No comments: