Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LUNCH

How come every time I try something new at a restaurant I am disappointed? OK, I am that person who can't decide what they want, orders something, and then wishes I had ordered what you did. My lunch suc_ed today! What is it with Wednesday and lunch suc_ing? I think it was Wednesday with the whole Steak and Shake fiasco. Anyway...

We went to Jason's deli. I knew I should have gotten the potato with chili and cheese, that is what I always get. But NOOOOO, I had to try something different - the Chicken Milano. It was described as bow tie pasta with chicken, artichokes, olives, tomato sauce, etc. It sounded delicious...

But it was cold and gross. I sent it back, but the moment had been ruined for me. When will I learn that once I like something at a restaurant, I need never order anything else or I will be disappointed. Does that make me crotchety?

No comments: