Monday, January 11, 2010

TEAM EDWARD!

OK, let me just be honest....I am addicted to things Vampire. I love the HBO series True Blood and have read all 9 books in that series. I read the Anne Rice book series years ago. I have read Bram Stoker's Dracula. And now, I am on the 4th book in the Twilight series. I have seen both the movies "Twilight" and "New Moon." I can't seem to put these books down. I am obsessed with Robert Pattinson who plays the vampire Edward. So I am definitely Team Edward (as opposed to Team Jacob. He is a werewolf)! Oh my, I sound like I am in 7th grade!

I do promise you here and now, when I am finished with this last book, I will read 4 books in a row that are big, intelligent, grown up books. OK, well, maybe two in a row. The first one I will read is "My Life in France" by Julia Child - bon apetit!

2 comments:

Rachel Campbell said...

You do sound like you're in 7th grade. I (your 19 year old daughter) don't even like this twilight stuff. You're crazy!!!

... but i love you anyway.

Laura Leigh said...

I LOVE YOU TOO BOOBOO! I HAVE TO KEEP YOUR LIFE EXCITING.