Monday, November 15, 2010

WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?

I love TV.  No, I mean I REALLY LOVE TV.  I have lots of different shows that I am very loyal to.  I do not have on-demand or DVR, so it is really important that I watch my shows at the time they first air.  And, believe me, I do.  Not much can come between me and my TV. 

Here is a sampling (sampling hell) of what a typical week of TV for me looks like.

Sunday - (one of my favorite nights)
Amazing Race, Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead (I wish I could fit in Undercover Boss, but there is just no way).

Monday
Antiques Roadshow, The Event, Hawaii 5-O

Tuesday
Not much on for me here.  Usually watch Food Network, maybe a movie, then House Hunters and House Hunters International

Wednesday
Survivor (LOVE IT), Modern Family, Cougar Town, House Hunters duo.  This Wednesday I have to watch Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the Food Network at 8.  He is challenging The Pioneer Woman (love her blog) to a 1 hour Thanksgiving ThrowDown!  I am missing Hell's Kitchen.  It comes on this night too at 7.  Wish it would move to Tuesday or Thursday.

Thursday
Fringe, Project Runway (was watching, now it is off), I can take some suggestions here too.

Friday and Saturday I just wing it.  Of course Saturday is mostly filled with football.  WAR EAGLE.

So there, I have posted on my blog today after taking a needed break last week.  I am a little rusty, and I know not very interesting, but it is something.  You should consider yourself lucky.  I almost blogged about "Items Currently in my Purse."  Hey, wait, that is what I can blog about Wednesday!  I know you can't wait!

1 comment:

Ringo said...

I watch O'Reilly on Fox, Survivor, College football, the braves, Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, and TV Land (lately lots of gunsmoke and bonanza). I am not much of a tv or movie watcher.lol