Wednesday, October 19, 2011

'SPLAIN THAT, LEO

I like Leonardo DiCaprio.  He is a good actor...and not hard to look at.  I really became a fan when I saw this picture of him last year...

"Hey Leo, Can I get a War Eagle?"  I knew he had a exceptionally gifted mind.

Well, imagine my surprise when, during his Spring Fling with Blake Lively, low and behold, he was wearing this!
I told myself that 

1.  he was just giving a shout out to Tuscaloosa because of the recent tornadoes...  

2.  he felt really sorry for all of the people of Alabama during that horrific time and wanted us to feel his support...

3.  he was having a bad hair day all the way over in the South of France and the only hat he could find to buy was an Alabama Crimson Tide one...

or (the most likely)...

4.  he had just plain lost his mind!

It turns out that none of the above is correct.  He has an obsession with college caps.  If you google Leo and baseball caps you will see him, at one time or another, representing most of all colleges in the US.  Hell, I went through a series of just him at LA Lakers games over the past two years and saw him sport:  Georgia, UCLA, Florida Atlantic, Notre Dame, Louisville,  Long Beach State, Virginia Common Wealth, Rhode Island, Arizona State, South Carolina, Michigan...even Austen Peay!

Now that I think of it, Titanic wasn't all that great.

No comments: