Monday, June 11, 2012

FRIDAY NIGHT FUN!

Gray, Black and White played Vittone's Friday night.  We all had a blast!  There were soooo many quotes that I should have written down....but upon reflecting....let's just go with "What happens at Vittone's stays at Vittone's!"


AndyRandy, Blacey and TCW in our perch for the night.  We had the best seat in the place!


You know the evening was special if Dr. Sweephay and J came!


Some of GBW's friends...Big Red, Spicoli (from Fast Times at Ridgemont High) and his girlfriend, The Mad Hatter.


This stranger was there and I took her picture.


There's my baby saying "please stop taking my picture"...

...and we will end with a shout out to Fantasy Island...


"Da Plane!"

Thanks to all my friends for showing their support...had a great time!  Love, Love, Love.

No comments: