Thursday, July 29, 2010

SOUTHERN FRIED THURSDAY

Thanks again to Btut for guest blogging. I promise you a dangerously funny blog tomorrow!

Btut here again as your Southern Fried Guest! LL is quite busy (I do believe working on a doozy of a blog), so she asked me to fill in. I cannot take any credit for what you are about to read but I thought it good enough to share! I have seen many of these before, but I think they are so true and so worth passing along! Here are some of my favs!

Southern women know their vacation spots:
The beach
The rivuh
The crick

Southern women know their religions:
Baptist
Methodist
Football

Southern women know their cities dripping with Southern charm:
Chawl'stn
S'vanah
Foat Wuth
N'awlins
Addlanna

Believe it or not, I really know people that talk that way! Just a few more, before I go…..

· Only a Southerner knows the difference between a hissie fit and a conniption fit, and that you don't "HAVE" them, you "PITCH" them.

· A Southerner knows that "fixin" can be used as a noun, a verb, or an adverb.

· In the South, y'all is singular, all y'all is plural.

Happy SFT! Hope all y’all are havin’ a good week!

No comments: