Wednesday, January 12, 2011

USELESS INFO TUESDAY....

...on Wednesday, because of snow, and because I want to, and because this is my blog...



 ~  Merv Griffin's gravestone includes the tongue-in-cheek quip, "I will not be right back after this message."


~  OreIda combines the first 3 letters of two states - Oregon and Idaho.  The name was chosen in 1952, when the company was formed, because it had a processing plant in eastern Oregon near the Idaho border.

...Speaking of Oregon, did you know they lost the National Championship Game on Monday night?  Just asking...



~  (Can't stand her, hence the hideous picture) In 1990 Sinead O'Conner achieved two Grammy firsts with her album "I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got" - She was the first winner of a Grammy for Best Alternative Music Performance and was the first artist to decline a coveted Grammy award. (We see how far that got her)

No comments: