Most people consider Friday the 13th unlucky. I have always considered it just another day. It is funny because I tend to be pretty superstitious, but I have never really fallen for the Friday the 13th doom and gloom.
I do, however:
* pick up my feet when riding in a car over train tracks
* never watch friends or loved ones leave until they are out of my sight (I turn around or go inside)
* throw salt over my shoulder when I spill it
* knock on wood
* say "God Bless You" when someone sneezes
* never open an umbrella in the house or walk under a ladder
* never give knives as presents unless accompanied by money
* try to enter and leave a house by the same door
* believe placing a hat on the bed is bad luck (get this from my Grandmother Lawrence)
* believe bad things come in 3's
Have a good weekend!