Well, hooray for another wonderfully successful Pumpkin Carving! What a day! We had a record crowd, and everyone had a great time. Beautiful weather, creative people, good food, chillin' with good friends - what more could you ask for?
* "I can't see it." "See it?" "No, I can't see it." (trying to figure out what the carving was)
* Laura Leigh's pumpkin is just "eh".
* We won too. We gutted every damn pumpkin here.
* I hope they signed a waiver.
* Johnny Cash broke the house.
* The back yard looks like a field trip for the mentally challenged.
* TIM! THE GATE IS OPEN!
* Where's my jacket? - I'm wearing it.
* Ain't there no Americans here? Where the Color Guard is?