Monday, October 22, 2012

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A CHARITY!

 
We started with some muscle....


...and put them in BRAS!  Yes, it was the second annual bra auction at the brick for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and it was a blast!  Btut had a great turnout of many generous people and earned over one thousand dollars! 


Btut, CNBC, and Steeree enjoying the fun.


I think Married enjoyed bidding on Reggie...umm, cough, cough, cough....I mean the bra!


Thanks so much for Britnaynay, KD, and their Mommy, Jenfer!  Y'all were loads of help! 

CNBC and one of the bras she purchased...Can you spot me lurking in the background?  Thought this was funny.

J BigDawes on the bra he won, which happened to be made by his lovely wife.

Thanks to all who came out and participated!  Never a dull moment with my friends!

No comments: