Thursday, October 18, 2012

SANDY

Have you seen the video of Sandra Bullock on Chelsea Handler this week.  It was hilarious!  She goes naked into the shower and gives Chelsea a talking to!  You must youtube and watch if you haven't seen it!
 

 
My favorite part of the conversation is this:



Bullock then began to bully Handler in a mock confrontation about her responsibilities as a female late-night talk show host.

"You have a responsibility to be a respectable talk show host. This comes directly from Oprah's mouth, to my ear, to my mouth, out of my mouth, into your ear, down your body, out of your vagina, up my vagina, out my a--," Bullock deadpanned.

                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/watch-naked-sandra-bullock-bullies-chelsea-handler-shower-skit-article-1.1184735#ixzz29fJogOmD

No comments: