Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kaddo Kafeteria

TCW, me and the children went to Caddo Cafeteria Sunday for Sunday lunch.  While driving home I was something that almost made me have a seizure!  I even made TCW turn around so I could take a picture.  You all know how I feel about people using "K" for "C', so imagine my semi-heart attack when we turned around in this business parking lot....
...Really?  Not a very good place to send you kids to learn how to read.  But, what had made my seizure-like symptoms was even worse....and what I made him turn the car around in the first place was...

Wait for it.....

Wait for it....


 ...YEP, Kayla's Kreations with backward "K"s!  My hands were shaking as I snapped this pic!  Don't even get me started on the 1/2 price spray "TANZ" special.  (That Z for an S kills me too!)

After I breathed in a paper sack for a while to stop the panic attack, Washaway took us on a special trip ...


...yes that is the KAMEL that KALVERY uses in their productions!

Give me a breac, pleze!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TOO FUNNY LL!! Love it, kuz I luv u!