Thursday, July 24, 2008

Spike in Action (not)



Good morning Spike! Believe it or not, I was able to get some pictures of Spike being still this morning. Spike sleeps with me everynight...like I mean in my bed, under the covers. We have our same morning ritual every day. I get up (after hitting snooze the maximum number of times I can....don't know why I don't just set my alarm later, but that is another blog!). He goes out back to pee and when I let him back in he runs straight to my bed and lays with his head on my pillow. Yes I said ON MY PILLOW. I tried to get a shot of that this morning, but he does not stay there long. When I get in the shower he goes to his favorite spot in the living room on the couch. He lays there getting hair on my beautiful pillows. If he hears something he can look out the window (see above). This morning he was tired of being the center of attention so he stretched and left. Have I told you that I love that dog.


No comments: