Friday, August 1, 2008

Good Eye Doctor?

I took Rachel to get her eyes checked and get new glasses yesterday. We went to Target in Huntsville because that is one of the few places that will except my insurance. I shopped while she had her exam. Then we picked out regular glasses and sun glasses (thanks G-ma). While driving back to my work we had the following conversation:

R: That Dr. was real young and kind of weird.
L: Like, what do you mean weird?
R: Well, we had to do that little thing where you pick between the two settings - like "which is better, one or two" - a lot
L: It takes a lot of settings to get it all right
R: No, I know that, we had to do the whole thing like over again like 3 times
L: Why?
R: We would get through and he would say "Ok, read the line" and I couldn't read it.

(This is the part that really gets me)

R: One time he even said "Well, can't you just try and guess?"

WHAT! THIS IS AN EYE DOCTOR....CAN YOU TRY AND GUESS? I AM SURPRISED HE DIDN'T SAY LIKE "IT COMES AFTER THE LETTER E". Where did he get his degree - KMART?

Thank goodness there is a money back 90 day guarantee on the glasses once we get them!

Lord help me.

No comments: