Friday, February 12, 2010

SURVIVOR WITH A BANG (and quotes)

The 20th season of Survivor started last night, and boy did it start with a bang!
Within the first thirty minutes we had a broken toe, and dislocated shoulder that was then relocated, and boobies! Yep, Sandra (one of the villains) undid Sugar's bra thinking she would try to cover herself up, therefore forgetting about the big bean bag she was trying to get across the finish line. But to Sandra's (and everyone else's) surprise Sugar just ran that bean bag across and then celebrated willy nilly without her top. She could have cared less.

Alas, Sugar's time on the island did not last long. After chasing Colby all over the campsite and then not being able to complete a jigsaw puzzle and crying about it, Sugar was the first Survivor to be sent home.

Notable quotes from last night:

"This is my mountain and I am still King of the hill." - Russell

"I am glad I am on the villains team so I don't have to deal with the egos." - Boston Rob (owner of the biggest ego ever witnessed)

"I'm a gangster in an Oprah suit." - Cirie

"These are all stars and I am the best - like Michael Jordon of basketball." - Russell (gosh he loves to hear himself talk)

Have a good Valentiny weekend!

No comments: