Monday, February 8, 2010

WHAT'S FOR DINNER?

Hey - boy has it been a hectic end-of-January beginning-of-February. Most of you know that my Mom was in the hospital with a mini stroke Jan 29-Feb 1. She is fine now, but that wore me out. I was so busy last week and it was BIRTHDAY week! I just could not find the time or energy to blog....but that is over now! Getting back on the right track!



So the big questions today is....What is for dinner? I think I will have the big, furry grey turkey in my cupboard....oh no, wait....



...that isn't a TURKEY! It is the one and only Sally May Jefferson Johnson Jackson Washington, aka Salomie, Wombat, Wombaticus, Evil Zlid, Salibu....and the list goes on!
Happy Monday. It is good to be back.

1 comment:

Rachel Campbell said...

you forgot wammer and wammy and salad. :)