Monday, April 19, 2010

ARE YOU PACKING?

...I am, at least when it comes to lighters!
I decided to see how many lighters I had in my purse today. The reason I decided to do this is I drew out the purple lighter on the far right - the one with the funky design. I had never seen this lighter before. I don't know where I picked it up from...so, let me just apologize in advance if I took it from you on Friday night at CajunFest, or afterwards at the Hot Tub!

I wanted to make sure that I didn't have a kleptomania problem. Did I have 10 other lighters in my purse that didn't belong to me? I had to find out! Rest assured, the other 5 look reasonably familiar. I have had the yellow one with the bishop on it since last August. TCW brought it back to me from Florida (probably because he was feeling a little guilty about all of the lighters he had "borrowed" from me.)

So, if this is your lighter, please tell me. The next time I see you I will return it, or give you another one that I took from someone else!

1 comment:

Rachel Campbell said...

I'm pretty sure one or two of those are mine. I had 3 last week, now I only have one.