Friday, April 9, 2010

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Yes, Spring has sprung. And with it comes this....
...my beautiful Kwansan cherry tree in full bloom....

...tulips and pansies popping up every where! So pretty....


....but it also brings this....Nasty, nasty pollen...and lots of it...which leads to...

...me having to take all these...




...and use lots of tissue and my Netie Pot.

Lord, this has been the worst allergy/sinus season for me ever! I think I am finally starting to get better after 10 days of coughing, nose blowing, ear popping, etc. I am hibernating this weekend - just eating and sleeping. I am so sick of being sick!
Remember me in your prayers.
Oh, and feel free to drop off a casserole!
P.S. Don't you worry about the cough medicine saying it is Rachel's.

1 comment:

Wayne, Ang and Loli said...

Laura, that cherry tree is GORGEOUS! I'm happy you're feeling better too. Allergies and sinus issues SUCK! ;)