Monday, April 4, 2011

FUN FACTS FONDAY

1.  Yesterday was my Mom's 76th birthday.  We showered her with gifts, food and love.
2.  Started watching the Showtime Original Series "The Borgias" about a corrupt Pope in the 1400's.  Based on a true story, full of intrigue, murder, sex....need I go on?
3.  Domino's Pizza is gross.
4.  It is pouring down outside, so I am trapped in Huntsville.
5.  If I say to you "You break tiles" that means you are cool, great, the bomb, et cetera. (Shout out to Btut!)
6.  I hope I get to go to the beach this summer.
7.  I have a crush on Colin Firth.  I watched this movie Saturday night.  It was up for many awards too.  He was also nominated for Best Actor for this.  He won for the "Kings Speech." It was a fabulous movie...very deep...I loved it.

A few of my favorite quotes...

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity, when for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be." - George

"Sometimes awful things have their own kind of beauty." - Carlos

"If one is not enjoying one's present, there isn't a great deal to suggest that the future should be any better." - George



8.  I don't have a number eight.
9.  See number 8.
10.  Love

No comments: