1. Yesterday was my Mom's 76th birthday. We showered her with gifts, food and love.
2. Started watching the Showtime Original Series "The Borgias" about a corrupt Pope in the 1400's. Based on a true story, full of intrigue, murder, sex....need I go on?
3. Domino's Pizza is gross.
4. It is pouring down outside, so I am trapped in Huntsville.
5. If I say to you "You break tiles" that means you are cool, great, the bomb, et cetera. (Shout out to Btut!)
6. I hope I get to go to the beach this summer.
7. I have a crush on Colin Firth. I watched this movie Saturday night. It was up for many awards too. He was also nominated for Best Actor for this. He won for the "Kings Speech." It was a fabulous movie...very deep...I loved it.
"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity, when for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be." - George
"Sometimes awful things have their own kind of beauty." - Carlos
"If one is not enjoying one's present, there isn't a great deal to suggest that the future should be any better." - George
8. I don't have a number eight.
9. See number 8.