Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Boo is Safe

Rayray made it back to school safely. I am so proud of her for sticking it out. She really enjoyed the camping part and would do that again in a heart beat. Neither of the girls were able to complete the full hike, but that was ok. They enjoyed hanging back and building a fire with Mike (a guide). Rachel pushed herself way to hard and got sick (yes, she threw up and you know how she feels about that).

(I survived not talking to her for 72 hours! If I had not had Luke's birthday party to deal with, I would not have made it).

Oh, and here is another proud moment for me. Rayray took her first test in college and made an 88. In her Psycology class (with 200 other students) that was an A because he scales the grades.

Yea Rachel!!!!!! I am so proud.

No comments: