Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lifetime Movie

Last night I watched a Lifetime original movie (on Lifetime of course) about the life of Coco Chanel. Shirley McClaine played her in her older years. It was very, very good. I did not know that she came from nothing to be the leading fashion icon of the 1900's. You should watch it if you get a chance.

I also watched a documentary last Thursday "128 Minutes." It was about 9-11 but it was footage from just normal, everyday people in New York. They would film with their cellphones or out of their apartment windows, and you could hear all the sounds and what the everyday people were saying on the street. It was eerie, but REAL.

My dad's birthday was 9-11. He would have been 73 years old.

We had a pretty boring weekend. Boo came home and we watched the hurricane. I know all of your prayers are going out to those people.

I haven't posted a picture lately because I keep forgetting to take my memory card home. Will do so tonight!

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: