Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ode to Beverly Jo

....that is not her real middle name. It is Jean.

I had lunch with my friend Beverly yesterday. It was so good to see her and visit with her. We are both so busy that it has been quite a while since we spent time together. In front of all you witnesses (3) I vow not to wait long before I spend time with her again. I always have so much fun and really appreciate the longevity of our friendship. It is special.

I met Beverly when I got my first real job after college. We hit it off right away, forming the original Fashion Police (and trust me, where we worked we gave lots of tickets!), going to Atlanta for Broadway plays, we even went with my Mom to Philidelphia to see a Cezanne exhibit. I will never forget my Mom asking the toothless, not American taxi driver "Where do you recommend we eat?" Lord help me!

Anyway - shout out to my friend Beverly. I am lucky to have her in my life! And shout out to Chef's Table....my favorite resturant EVER!

No comments: