Rich you did a good job! I always knew you had it in you....
1. Yes Indeed, there is a 4th of July in England. There is also a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, of July. Everybody gets this one right.
2. The average man has ONE birthday. You can only be born once.
3. The answer is 12. All months have at least 28 days
4. The beggar is also a woman, so the beggar is the woman's sister, not her brother.
5. If a man is LIVING in the USA, why on earth would you bury him?
6. The answer is 6 outs. There are 3 outs for the home team and three outs for the visiting team.
7. No ... it is not legal for a man to marry his widow's sister no matter where he lives. In order to even HAVE a widow, the guy would have to be dead.
8. The two men each win the same number of games because they aren't playing each other.
9. The answer is 70. Dividing 30 by 1/2 is the same as multiplying 30 by 2. Then you add ten.
10. The bear is white of course. If all four sides have a southern exposure, the only place the house could be is at the North Pole. So obviously, it's a polar bear.
11. The answer is two. You took away two, so that's what you've got, right?
12. There are two coins: a 50 cent piece and a nickel. One of them is not a nickel (it's a 50 cent piece) but the other one is.
13. You light the MATCH first
14. Half way of course. When the dog gets to the half way point, if he keeps running, he is then running OUT of the woods.
15. The answer is one hour. You would take the first pill right away, the second a half hour later, and the third a half hour after that. The moment you took the third pill, you wouldn't have anymore.
16. The answer is 9. Read the question again. ALL BUT 9 DIE.
17. The answer is NONE! Moses didn't take animals anywhere. That was Noah.
18. The answer is MEAT. What else would butchers be weighing?
19. There are 12 two cent stamps in a dozen. There are 12 of anything in one dozen.
20. Well, Barrack Obama