IDIOT TEST....answers to follow on Monday....
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days. How many have 28 days?
4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents. The woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
5. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
6. How many outs are there in an inning?
7. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have a southern exposure. A bear walks by. What color is the bear?
11. If there are three apples and you take away two, how many do you have?
12. I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
13. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there is an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a woodburning stove, which would you light first?
14. How far can a dog run into the woods?
15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last?
16. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many are left?
17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the Ark?
18. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5 foot 10 inches tall. What does he weigh?
19. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
20. What was the President's name in 1970?
Have a great weekend!