Monday, August 10, 2009

I KNOW, I KNOW....

I haven't blogged since Wednesday....Are you having withdrawals...all two of you? I have been so busy this whole Summer, really since we went to Jamie's wedding in May. Tami and BJ came to town, etc. I have been complaining the past two weeks about how tired I am, and feeling like I need to be in two places at once.

Then, it doesn't help that my mom says my brother is arriving Saturday for a visit. But, guess what, he didn't come Saturday the 8th, they arrived Wednesday! Polly kind of got that mixed up. So, I have spent the last 5 days entertaining, going to Point Mallard, holding Court in the Smoking Lounge until 2 am Saturday, and on and on.

I had 3 birthday parties within 7 days!!!!

I am exhausted.

I am supposed to go to a family reunion this weekend, but I can tell you now, that is not going to happen!

Love,
Dopey

No comments: