Friday, August 14, 2009

I LOVE HER!

Rachel called me extremely upset on Tuesday after picking up her check from O'Charleys....

R: Oh my God!
LL: What!
R: My check is only 40 dollars!
LL: Why, as much as you worked last week?
R: I don't know...they are taking out 80 dollars for something called Med-Dent-Vis.
LL: That is insurance. Why in the world did you sign up for insurance?
R: I didn't, I swear I didn't.
LL: Well, you better talk to the ASAP.
R: Will you call?

So anyway, I called and of course they wouldn't tell me anything because of her age and the HIPPA laws.

When I got home that evening I opened a piece of mail addressed to her from AllState insurance. I then realized Rachel had had one of her rare "blonde" moments. Not only had she signed up for full-fledged health, dental and vision.....she had also signed up coverage on her spouse!

Rachel, pay more attention when filling out forms on line.

Love, and happy Friday!

No comments: