Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DIRTYBOARD CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK

(This is not the board from last night)

Last night we had the Partner's Dirty Board Championship for the week of 10/10/2009. Well, it was the Championship for the Week until Josh and Gram beat me and Rachel! Then it just became the Championship for Wednesday! (we play dirty with the championship rules!)

I don't know what happened. Rachel and I were killing them. Then all of a sudden Rachel was all home safe, Gram (somehow) got all home safe, and Josh and I had one man out and we both needed a one to win. Obviously, Josh rolled a one before I did.

It was an extremely exciting but emotional game! Rachel and I are both having a dry spell when it comes to dirty board wins lately. Hell, Tim beat me twice in a row last night before the big game!

WE NEED OUR DIRTY BOARD MOJO BACK!

help!

No comments: