Monday, October 12, 2009

GETTING LUNCH

Guess where I picked up lunch today?
....and guess what was in front of me? The most softest, pink Cadillac I have ever seen. And what a cute license plate "AIM HYE."

As you can tell by the trunk below, it was a Mary Kay Caddie. But this is what I don't get...It was being driven by a man. I thought, hum, maybe his car broke down and he had to borrow his wife's, or maybe he was driving his wife around in her car, or, just maybe he himself was a $1 million dollar seller of Mary Kay. (Probably no on that last one.)
I can not for the life of me imagine why any man would be caught dead driving this soft pink car! It could be he was like the CEO of Mary Kay - yea - that's it. That's the only reasonable explanation! But, then I guess the people in the Chick-fil-a parking lot were wondering, "Why in the hell is the woman in the Malibu taking pictures in the drive through line?" They will never know!

No comments: