Thursday, October 22, 2009

I WAS SCART!

Rachel seemed to be calling and texting me a lot yesterday. Once to say she was leaving for school, then when she arrived, then she was bored, then she wanted me to buy her a movie, then she needed a book called "The Jungle."

I was car shopping with my mom (no stress there) and she called me again. I was a little agitatied. Here is the conversation:

R: Hey
LL: Hey, I am carshopping with G-ma, what do you need.
R: We have to talk about something (partents hate to hear this!)
LL: What is it?
R: Remember the Chemistry test I had last Wednesday...
LL: Yes...(thinking OH SHIT!)
R: Well the class average was a 63...
LL: (depressed)
R: So, you can guess how I did....
LL: How? (thinking the worst)
R: I MADE AN 84!
LL: I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

She really had me going! She shouldn't do that to me. My heart can't take it. We celebrated with Steak Out when she got home!

No comments: