Monday, March 1, 2010

LAP OF LUXURY

I traveled on up to Chelmsford, MA (near Boston) where our home office is last week. I always enjoy going, but this time I was a little apprehensive about the weather. It all went fine, and I was able to arrive home safely Friday night at 10:00 after much greatly appreciated help from Delta. Traveling on Friday was a bitch!

Anyway, when we checked into our hotel we had a nice surprise! We had all received complimentary upgrades to suites! I felt special!

Here is my suite looking toward the door and the bed....
...the little eating, kitchen area....

...the little den area...


...and looking from beside the bed at the rest of the room. (Notice Jeopardy on the TV! You know I am a trivia freak!)

Good trip, good friends, good fun, good food. What more could you ask for? Oh, a good room!!!


No comments: