Monday, May 24, 2010

SAYING GOODBYE TO LOST...

Yes, last night was the finale of LOST. You know how much I love that show. But, it was time. And now that I have had some time to think about it, I can appreciated the way the producers ended it....still open to interpretation. Anyway, enough about that...

This is Jenfer. Her and I are LOST geeks, dweebs, nerds, what ever you want to call us. She his the nail on the head last night when she said, "Now I understand what Trekkie's felt." We watched the finale together, and of course had s spread....
...this is her daughter Kadie. She made us an awesome cake! (She did not want her picture taken)
We ate before the finale. Whenever we get together we eat! I made Mexican Pile-up dip....

...Jennifer made Southwestern Egg rolls (to die for)...



...and Kadie made us the cutest cake! I think the phone is ringing and it is the Dharma Initiative wanting me to join!


I am such a nerd that I make a sign to put on the door that said "NAMASTE." That is how you were greeted when you arrived on the island!
I need help!



No comments: