Monday, September 27, 2010

MARHTA STEWART, COME ON NOW PLEASE...

Don't get me wrong. I love Martha Stewart. I wish I could be Martha Stewart. I might be a little jealous of Martha Stewart.  She is my idol.  Wonder if I could be her creative muse?  But, her pet toys will not stand up to a ByeBye.

We bought him the cutest little Martha Stewart Hippo the other day.  I was looking for Tyke Beanie Babies for dogs, but PetSmart quit selling those.  They last the longest and are strong and sturdy even for ByeBye.

After 20 minutes of play, Blue Hippo still looks good on his right side...



...but not so much on his left.  ByeBye totally chewed his ear off in less than half an hour.  Rachel had to distract him so I could remove Blue Hippo and send him to the Blue Hippo Burial Place (aka the garbage).

Bye Blue Hippo.  We did not know you long, but we loved you!

No comments: