Thursday, February 10, 2011

BLOG STATS

I was looking at my blog stats yesterday (don't worry, I can't tell who reads my blog) and there was a section that showed me "Pageviews by Country."  I didn't know the difference between a pageview and a hit.  A pageview is when someone does a search that pulls your blog into the list, and then they actually open your site!  A hit is just when your site is added to a list from a search. 

Well, believe it or not, I have had 4,875 pageviews to my blog!  I know that most of them clicked on my site, saw what it was, and then said "why do I always get such sh*t when I search."  I have even said that myself.  But it does make me feel kind of good!

Gee, thanks!

Pageviews:
United States     4,307
Canada                 151
Russia                   112
United Kingdom    104
Netherlands            64
India                       46
Germany                 30
Japan                      24
Australia                  21
Brazil                       16

No comments: