Friday, February 18, 2011

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

Lucky for you (or unlucky depending on how you look at it), I have a song stuck in my head.  Sang it all the way to work this morning.

Are you ready?.....

...that's right, it is "Word Up" by Cameo!  Ready to flashback?  Come on - sing it with me..

WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR PSY*CHO*LOG*ICAL ROMANCE

You pretty ladies around the world
Got a weird thing to show you
So tell all the boys and girls
Tell your brother, your sister and your mamma too
we´re about to go down
And you know just what to do
Wave your hands in the air like you don´t care
Gilde by the people as they start to look and stare
Do your dance, do your dance, do your dance quick mamma
Come on baby tell me what´s the word



Word up everybody says
When you hear the call you´ve got to get it underway
Word up it´s the code word
No matter where you say it you know that you´ll be heard



Now all you sucker DJ´s who think you´re fly
There´s got to be a reason and we know the reason why
Why you put on those airs and you act real cool
Got to realize that you´re acting like fools
If there´s music we can use it
You´re free to dance
We don´t have the time for psychological romance
No romance, no romance, no romance for me mamma
Come on baby tell me what´s the word

By the way, just thought I would add this is my 600th post...


...word...

No comments: