Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bad, Bad Dog

This little squirt is in serious trouble. As I mentioned last week, he had been escaping the back yard via holes in the fence and a high hanging gate. Well, Saturday I did a walk around the parameter and plugged up all the holes with concete blocks and bricks. Well, Byebye the Magician moved a brick last night between 10 and 10:30 and got out AGAIN. I called and called and called, but he was no where to be found. He is so not street smart I thought he had probably been hit. Well, at 12:47 I had to go to bed. It was a very hard thing to do. I left the gate open and the light in the carport on in case he did come home.

I got up to, well, you know, at 5:30 - opened the back door and there he was! Sleeping in the monkey grass. I did not say a word to him, but I wanted to hug him, and love him, and tell him how scared I was. I just couldn't imagine my life with out that little dog! But, he needed to be punished and so I just ignored him this morning. Before I left this morning I offered to let him out to go to the bathroom...he declined.

I can't believe how smart that little bugger is. Guess I will have to leave early and build a moat around my yard....no, then he would just become a champion swimmer.

Love

No comments: