Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The stockings were hung....

Here is my Stocking. I have had this as long as I can remember. My Mom knitted one for all of us. I think she might have made mine while she was still pregnant with me. Santa had an angora beard (the fuzzy has pretty much worn off by now). He is going down a chimney. As I said, all of them were the same, so the way to tell them apart was, and get this (HOW UNFAIR), Billy's was the longest, then Larry's, then David's and FINALLY mine....THE SHORTEST! I always thought that was so unfair! Even though I was most spoiled being the baby and the only girl.

Don't even get me started about the Easter Baskets!


Here is Princess Rayray's stocking. It is Precious Moments. Mom sewed the pattern and I cross-stitched her name and birthdate on it. She too has had her stocking since her first Christmas.
How long have you had your stocking? Can you even find it? Is it just that plain red and white, generic, fuzzy one? (Just kidding Tim)

No comments: