Friday, December 5, 2008

STS9 and New Years

Let me just get this off my chest....My daughter is spoiled. I know, I know, it is all my fault. She is not a brat (often), but she pretty much gets what she wants for Christmas. Christina and her are going to Atlanta for New Year's to see STS9 (Sound Tribe Sector 9). This is a picture of them in concert. I bet you can't guess what 93.7% of the audience are "doing".

Anyway, I called to make reservations for them for December 30th and 31st. The cheapest hotel within walking distance of "The Tabernacle" is a Quality Inn for $199.99 per night. See, the rates double downtown for New Year's. It is in a nice part of downtown - rightoff Peachtree Plaza. I booked the hotel before it got gone. Her friends are going to pitch in, so I could recover around $300. I think I will wrap up a picture or brochure from the hotel and put it under the Christmas tree.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: