Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Evil Zlid Strikes Again

Evil Zlid (Sally) has struck again. When Rachel went back to school last weekend (on her way to take exams - which she did very well - got B's in all classes, whew) she emptied her backpack in the middle of the living room floor. Isn't that where all back packs are emptied? Anyway, there were 3 paperback books, one notebook and one DVD just randomly laying in the floor. Then...

When I came home from work on Monday I found one of the books in this condition....guess Evil Zlid did not like it. I hoped Rachel didn't need it for anything, or if she did, that she had read the first 20 pages or so. That is about how deep Zlid got.

I moved the books and DVD to the chair. On Friday I was wrapping presents trying to get Rachel's wrapped before she came home for the Holidays, and Zlid got up in the chair and started ripping at the book again. I started to wonder..."what in the world is it with her and this book?" I picked it up and started looking at the title and found....



It was a book on Charles Manson...called "The Family". I guess cats as well as horses can sense evil.
Why is it we think horses can sense evil? I guess that is a blog for another day.
Happy Wednesday.


No comments: