Friday, July 24, 2009

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE

Took a long lunch with Lisa M. today and went to see the new Harry Potter movie! Boy, was it great. And yes, I am a geek and have read all the books. As a matter of fact, I just finished the last book this Spring. I am not ashamed! I love me some Harry Potter.

And let me tell you something else I am not ashamed of....Harry Potter is HOT! I mean SMOKING! Daniel Radcliffe has really grown up to be quite interesting! Now I wish I could go see the play he was in (Equidox I think) in England where he was sans clothes!


This scene was hilarious! Ron is getting ready to play quidditch and he is scared, so he already has his helment on at breakfast. Hahaha...I know you feel it to. (Did I just write that?)

Love Your Harry Potter loving, nerd, geeky, but you know you like me, friend,

Laura Leigh


No comments: