Monday, July 20, 2009

WILD NIGHT IS CALLING (PART DUEX)

Friday night was Tami and David's last night in town....and boy, did we do it up right.

Had a wonderful dinner and Mark and Hiltons. I won't go into all the good food we ate, because my next blog is about food.

Here are Tami, Hilton, Me and BJ.
Hilton and Jimmy watching Rossy swim.

Jimmy and BJ. We had some wonderful times together at her house in Burningtree before she moved. Much love here.


Jimmy, Hilton, me and Mark.
A great time was had by all, and no one was injured during the taking of these pictures! haha. Though after this last picture, taken by Tami, she did drop my camera right into her wine glass. Her reaction "take a picture!" - my reaction "get my damn camera out of your wine!" The camera is fine by the way...thanks for asking.

No comments: