Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WHO ARE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO?

This is driving me and Rayray crazy!  Someone left this in my mailbox last week.  I didn't find it until Friday night when TCW and I went to get Lotry Tix.  What a nice surprise...2 Auburn shot glasses!

At first I thought it was my friend VJ.  She is always picking me up little things at garage sales and so on.  But, I called her and it wasn't her.

I asked Rachel if one of her friends put them in there (they all love me), but she asked around and said it wasn't anyone she could think of. 

I asked various other people who are my friends and live close by, but so far, we have not been able to figure out who left them....

...not that I am complaining!  Hell, I will take anonymous presents left in my mailbox anytime!  Grazie!

No comments: