Thursday, September 13, 2012

BOO BOO KITTY....GOT TO LOVE HER!

Football season started on the weekend we made our infamous trip to Tunica.  Rayray and Wash and their friends partied at Hee Haw on Saturday.  She made a lot of food and took it over there.  One thing she made was cupcakes. 

When I arrived home, I noticed the muffin tins on the kitchen table.  They were new, non-stick tins, I figured she bought for the occasion.  I also noticed that they appeared to have been sprayed down with Pam, because it had hardened and turned brown while in the oven...you know, ruined.  I also noticed there was a box of paper liners for baking the cupcakes.  The next day while conversing I finally had to ask...

LL:  Did you bake your cupcakes in paper liners?
RR:  Yes.
LL:  Where did the muffin tins come from?
RR:  I bought them at Food World.
LL:  Did you spray them with Pam?
RR:  (grinning sheepishly)  Yes.  I wasn't supposed to was I.
LL:  No, not if you baked them in liners, and also no because that is a non-stick pan.
RR:  I didn't know!  I was just following directions.
LL:  You're pretty!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

She was just taking all the precautions!

David T said...

Gotta love it. She so pretty...