Friday, September 14, 2012

FLASH BACK FRIDAY...OH MY!

 
Leave it up to Btut to stumble across some great pics from our yesteryears!  Above is Btut, me and VJ at a birthday tea for VJ.  It must have been her 23rd or 34th bday because...



...Baby Rayray and Vickilou were there too!  They had their own tea party.  Look at my cute Boo Boo Kitty!  (short hair)


And check out this gem!  JW, Btut, me and CW at our senior picnic!  I can not believe that was 25 years ago! Did you know that the summer of 1987 was known as the "Summer of the White Shorts?"  Love, love, love the men short shorts!  What should we call them...how about Daisy Lukes!


Two of my favorite people in the world!  TCW and Btut circa 1984!  Btut be rocking the long hair!

Saved the best (maybe not) for last!  Btut, me and SHRL...and no, I am not exposing my breasts...but I am not really sure what I was doing!

Great to rehash fond memories with good friends!  Let's make some new memories this weekend at Riverfest!

Go team LBOS!

No comments: