Thursday, September 27, 2012

PLEASE MAKE ME STOP

I don't want to admit this, but I am addicted to watching "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo."  I know it is bad, and I am very ashamed.  But, even though I get angry with myself while watching, I just can't make myself change the channel.  It seems to be pulling everyone in.  Like watching a train wreck...you want to look away, but you just can't.  Last night TCW, Rayray, Washaway and I were glued to the set.

Funny quotes from last night:

Everybody's a little gay.

I wish I had extra fingers so I could grab more cheeseballs.

That baby came on the biscuit express.

I got a damn gnat on me.

I am so excited to meet Kaitlyn I could just piss myself.

(All of these from a 5 year old)

Here are some more quotes from previous shows.  I know you don't want to read these, but I bet you just can't stop!


All that vajiggle jaggle is not beautimus. - Mama, judging the locals.

I likes to get in the mud because I like to get dirty like a pig. - Honey Boo Boo on one of her hobbies.

We came. We conquered. We done what needed to be done. - Mama on her family.

My mother has told me in the past that if you fart 12-15 times a day you can lose a little weight, so I think I'll lose a lot of weight because I'm going to fart a lot. - Chubbs on dieting.

My mama weighs the most in my family because she's fat. Truth. - Honey Boo Boo, stating the obvious.

I'll stop passing gas when I'm dead. - Pumpkin just being Pumpkin.

No one can be proper and etiquettely all the time. - Mama, addressing critics.

It's called a biscuit because it looks like a biscuit and it opens up. - Mama explaining a nickname for her private part and... oh God, we're gonna be sick...

No comments: