Friday, October 17, 2008

Babysitting Saturday

Jimmy and I are going to Bham to babysit Tatum tomorrow. I can't wait! Her parents are going to Atlanta to see Jimmy's son Blue. I went to Toys R Us today to get her a little something....

Jimmy: So you made it back from Toys R Us?
LL: yeah
Jimmy: did you find something you liked?
LL: yeah, something Rachel had....a book called "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See" Rachel loved that book and had a brown bear made out of resin that she carried around for about a year and a half so I found a resin bear too...
Jimmy: Ok, well good
LL: .....and a puzzle that I think she will really be able to work, and a movie "Curious George Comes to America" and a Disney sing-a-long....
Jimmy: Good gracious...for what, Christmas?

(He doesn't know I already had Garfields Halloween movie and a little people farm girl on a tractor with a cow at home.)

Can't wait to tell stories of the weekend...It is also the 2nd annual Halloween Pumpkin Carving Party!

No comments: